what our clients think of mobileworksautodetailing
My Blog

what our clients think of mobileworksautodetailing

Write your post here.

20 Comments to what our clients think of mobileworksautodetailing:

Comments RSS
Chris on Monday, January 02, 2012 3:18 PM
I was very impressed with the quality job that was done on our 2004 Honda CRV. We had not waxed in about 2 years and Josh made the car look like new! I'll definitely call them in the future and would recommend them to anyone who needed to touch up their vehicle. Great job!

Mack Baynhe on Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:28 PM
We had Josh come out to clean up our boat that had been in out in the weather under pine trees for two years. We never thought this boat would look "NEW" again,m but when Josh finished... WOW. Not only do we feel we now have a permanent person to keep up our boat, we will also be using him to take care of our car and truck. This is a family business and we are proud to have him on our "Clean Team". We spoke with one other mobile detailer and originally set an appointment with them. The other person set an appointment with us and never showed up and never called, (Beware of other detailers you find on the internet) Be pleased the first time out and call Josh with "MobileWorksAutoDetailing", you'll be glad you did!!! THanks Josh

Ms. Jean on Monday, August 27, 2012 11:57 AM
I hereby promise with my raised right hand to never ever use a coupon to go to a car wash (particuly for theft of items and damages to car). I hereby promise to save my pennies for next month's car wash by Josh & his BIL. My 2008 car actually sparkles and my peach milkshake from Chick Fil A has been removed from the right front seat. (I may consider not buying another milkshake.) Josh was extremely prompt to call back. I am deeply appreciative of his consideration of my Seniorize in cost of my car project. Thank you so much!

Braeden on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:20 AM
Yes man, I am your customer and I just think about your service weather will you provide a quality service or not and I think all the customers think about the same as well. Thanks

Mary Dawn Verdery on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:03 PM
I usually spend over 3hrs each weekday commuting, not including the frequent traveling our family does on the weekends. My kids eat in our van and the van probably had not be thoroughly cleaned or detailed in 2 yrs. The Job was Big, and the Results were even Bigger! Josh did a super job cleaning the vehicle with attention to crevice interior cleaning with steam which is unlike previous detail work that I have ordered in the past. He worked for 3 hours or more and probably gave my van more attention than the price he quoted. I appreciate the mobile aspect of this vehicle cleaning company. Josh was willing to drive 1 hr. to my home for on-site detail cleaning. It was a lot less stressful for me to be at home with my 6, 7, and 8yr old(s) than to wait in public with restless kids. Our family highly recommends MOBILEWORKSAUTODETAILING! You will receive superior service and value for your dollar. Thanks and GOD Bless

Mary Dawn Verdery on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:10 PM
I usually spend over 3hrs each weekday commuting, not including the frequent traveling our family does on the weekends. My kids eat in our van and the van probably had not been thoroughly cleaned or detailed in 2 yrs. The Job was Big, and the Results were even Bigger! Josh did a super job cleaning the vehicle with attention to crevice interior cleaning with steam which is unlike previous detail work that I have ordered in the past. He worked for 3 hours or more and probably gave my van more attention than the price he quoted. I appreciate the mobile aspect of this vehicle cleaning company. Josh was willing to drive 1 hr. to my home for on-site detail cleaning. It was a lot less stressful for me to be at home with my 6, 7, and 8yr old(s) than to wait in public with restless kids. Our family highly recommends MOBILEWORKSAUTODETAILING! You will receive superior service and value for your dollar. Thanks and GOD Bless --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.choiceautorepairaz.com on Friday, April 26, 2013 2:20 PM

Andy Rutledge on Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:50 PM
Impressed. Josh turned our son's 13 year old Firebird in to showroom condition in just a few hours, at a very reasonable cost. Will be calling on Moble Works again.

c rich on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:06 PM
I just purchased a used vehicle, it came with a odor that i could notseem to rid on my own! This company did an Awesome job on my suv, great prices! My car interior and exterior looks... smells... and is... currently good as new! I Highly recommend these guys! They move fast and they're a friendly staff! Awesome service!!

happy happy happy on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:07 PM
Josh is very reliable and on time. He performs great detail work at your convenience, your choice of location. His prices are affordable and based on the convenience and level of service, well worth it! He texts monthly specials and follows up afterward to make sure you are pleased. Highly recommend.

wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:53 PM
Von Wartezeiten rechts bis the top der Ihrer Woche , sich ueber Verletzungen bis key Spieler dass Macht beeinflussen koennen wie Sie Wette .Das bedeutet, dass Bedeutung massiven Geld fuer Ihre Einsaetze.

Allen on Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:45 AM
Purchased a 04 Ford Explorer from Craiglist. Was really beat, had a odor and looked like it could give me Ebola from prolong exposure. The outside paint was faded and cloudy. They came out and made it almost show room quality. (Had a few deep gouges and stains), but OVERALL, the car looks and SMELLS amazing. I could actually see myself in the reflection after completion. Look no further, and select them......promise you will not be disappointed. THEY CLEANS THE GAS WELL....WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?......PERFECTION....

adres on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 6:15 PM
The key element are often characteristic which may conveniently prohibit whatever emits the main video tape individuals grinders More expand upon brands allow us to contact finally, the car or perhaps the precision bumping involving little shapes and additionally castings.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:26 PM
Und tun sie nicht Wette auf ihrer eigenen am meisten liebte Mitarbeiter , wenn Sie Bewunderer . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

Elena Liggett on Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:52 AM
I was a little apprehensive at first, especially with the cost, but the result was incredible. My car looks like it came right from the showroom floor. Great service, professionalism and courtesy. This is a perfect service for working folks, too easy! Highly recommend these guys, thanks gents.

Normand Muraoka on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:09 PM
there fluctuate desires and even requirements?

Ollie Hiney on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:39 PM
no smallish expense?

Leonardo Goulbourne on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:27 AM
both knowledge as well as internal?

Garfield Dohogne on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:52 PM
It is not really worthy of while?

Martin Ollhoff on Friday, November 13, 2015 9:46 AM