MOBILE DETAILING IN COLUMBIA SC
BEST DETAILING PRICES IN LEXINGTON SC! - MOBILE WORKS AUTO DETAILING
My Blog

MOBILE DETAILING IN COLUMBIA SC

Write your post here.
Looking for Auto Detailing in Pelion, SC?

Welcome to mobileworksautodetailing. Here, you will find the most affordable, professional car detailing services in SC. We offer top quality, convenient, and affordable mobile detailing to our customers. Mobile car detailing means that we will drive to you and detail your car wherever you are: at your home or even your workplace! We are fully licensed and insured  is in good hands. With over 5,000 satisfied customers, and over 11 years experience, MobileworksautoDetailing is the most reputable, respected detailing company.

19 Comments to MOBILE DETAILING IN COLUMBIA SC:

Comments RSS
Gina on Monday, October 08, 2012 10:37 AM
I found Josh and the service his company provides to be stellar. He was timely, cordial, and above all very thorough. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and neighbors, and will be calling again!

Andrea on Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:39 PM
I will definitely be reccommending Mobile Works Auto Detailing to all my co-workers and friends that work in the Columbia area. Daryl and Nick came to my buisness, picked up my car and it came back looking better than it did the day it was purchased. Awesome job and I will absolutely be a repeat customer! Thanks guys!!!!

Johnson on Friday, November 02, 2012 7:10 PM
Great work! I have two extremely clean cars while I just hung out at home! I was impressed how well they cleaned both cars. One had milk spilled in it that had been there for several months and there is no trace of it left. The headlights were extremely foggy and now look crystal clear! Reasonable prices and so convenient! I highly recommend their services!

Alfonso Jarvis on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:36 AM
After long since I have got what I wanted to know. This is a good post which contains a lot of info about the mobile detailing in Colombia SC. I am so excited and pleased to get this website. Thanks...

Tommy Ross on Friday, January 25, 2013 12:06 PM
If you are looking for a good deep cleaning, I recommend Josh and Mobile Works. Our 2009 Buick Enclave has 83k miles and was really showing its age. The carpets and floor mats needed a deep cleaning, the bucket seat tracks were nasty, the exterior needed some TLC. I took the car to Josh on 1/23/2013 and within about 4-5 hours, he had it looking like it had about 5k miles, almost new again. I am very happy with the newly cleaned car, my wife is happy...so are the children. Now I won't have to buy a new car for a few more years. Definately worth every penny spent to get it cleaned. Thanks. Tommy Ross, Lexington, SC

Mass Texting on Friday, January 10, 2014 2:34 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.....MOBILE DETAILING IN COLUMBIA SC. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me

Kelly on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:00 PM
What a great service! Josh and his colleagues do a fabulous job. My husband and I both work long hours and have 3 young children who love to create mess in our cars. Josh is flexible, pleasant, cordial and above-all thorough. I recommend his service highly!

Marti on Friday, March 21, 2014 1:40 PM
Just a terrific job - very detailed, efficient, nice....went above and behind. Would hire again in a minute!

Audience Response System on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:23 AM
Great – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

Don on Monday, July 21, 2014 10:01 AM
My 17' Boston Whaler had been sitting up and was a mess. I was very surprised to see how clean it came. Very good job, convenient and courteous. I would defiantly recommend.

stephen lowery on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:03 PM
Bought our jeep a few weeks back and sure enough got it covered in pine tar/tree sap/who the heck knows. Gave Josh a call and he promptly set up a perfect time the next day to get it removed and polished up. Great attention to detail, showed up right on time and used the right stuff for the job. (other guys were just going to clay bar/buff it out) It was obvious after he and his partner finished, that the dealer rushed it out with no protection. Double waxed, treated trim and no more sap spots make the boss lady happy in her new Wrangler and that makes me happy. This is my first experience with a lighter colored car and now I know how to care for it with the tips Josh provided. They've got a solid repeat customer now. Thanks guys!

lisa boltin on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:04 PM
Our 2004 4Runner was looking a little rough so we called Josh. Best decision we EVER made. Now my baby looks brand new. We got the works package and it was worth every penny. Josh spent over 5 hours going over every little spot and making it shine. Super nice guy, great attention to detail. I'm glad he gave me a handful of business cards because I'm handing them out left and right. Everyone that had seen the vehicle has commented on how fantastic it looks to be almost 10 years old. As long as he's in business I'll never trust anyone else with my vehicles.

TOM McBROOM on Friday, October 03, 2014 5:53 PM
Josh & Doug are twoo of the hardest working guys that I have ever obeat a corcularse. They arrivede at 10AeiAM ad com dnmpr

TOM MCBROOM on Saturday, October 04, 2014 8:00 PM
Josh and Doug came out to our house and detailed 3 vehicles in one day. The are well experienced detailers that are not afraid of hard work! They made my very dirty '07 Silverado look like brand ner inside and out, plus our '04 SL 500 and 04 E320 CDI Mercedes shine like they just came off the dealers shoroom floor! Prompt,professonal, courteous service at a very reasonable price ! You will be pleased with their work! !

Trish Truesdale on Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:12 PM
I found Mobile Works Auto Detailing online and was impressed with their reviews. I was nervous because I had paid a lot in the past for car detailing and the job was not good. We had purchased a used car and needed it deep cleaned because we were going to help a family in need of a vehicle. I took one look at the inside and felt overwhelmed. I called Josh and told him what I needed. From the first phone call to the end of his job, he and his colleague where some of the most professional and courteous people that I have ever met. NOW, about the detailing! Never in my life have I seen such detailing percsission! The little Hyundai Elantra that looked like a sticky garbage dump ended up super clean and fresh. It took a load off my shoulders. So super thourough and fast. They are like work horses working on their cars! Truely top notch guys and top notch business. Thanks again guys. Especially for being fair and kind hearted to help me help others in need.

Cindy Redmond on Monday, May 18, 2015 6:48 PM
Our daughter had left her car windows down while at work. A thunderstorm came up and rained in her car. Unbeknownst to her she picked a plastic bag up and found "white fuzzy stuff growing" under neath it on her carpet. I called Josh and before I could even ask what it was he told me to put a towel over it and not to move it. He explained in detail about how dangerous it is to our health if the mold spores went air borne. Thank goodness I called. We met Josh and his colleague on Monday in the parking lot of our daughter's school where she works. When they finished cleaning the inside of the car it was amazing how clean and the smell! If you have any detailing work we strongly recommend Josh and Mobile Works Auto Detailing.

J Kendall on Thursday, July 09, 2015 5:58 PM
My car has been brought back to glory! The carpet was full of sand, small gravel and way too much pet hair. The seats were in need of a really good cleaning as well as the interior needed TLC. I also had extremely yellow headlight covers. They worked on it for hours (in the month of July) to perform a miracle. My car is awesome. Headlight covers look brand new. Seats and carpet are so clean and fresh smelling. I would highly recommend them and will be using them again. I am so proud of my car again and makes me fell great to drive such a clean and shiny car.

M Washburn on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 5:52 PM
My truck was way overdue for a really good hand wash and wax job. The interior was getting dirty too. Based on the reviews I saw on Josh's work I gave him a call. We scheduled the "big day" on a day that had storms in the forecast. The rains came early in some areas around town which delayed him. He was kind enough to communicate the issue with me and we worked out having him come a little later. Josh and Jesse arrived and got right to work and did a fantastic job. They were both professional and went above and beyond what I expected. I highly recommend them and will use them again!

ninjaessays on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 8:35 PM
It is pleasant to know about mobile detailing in Columbia SC. We can find best car details through mobile detailing and can feel comfortable. Many people are getting best driving facilities and best drivers whenever they need. Customers are satisfied with this service.